Richest persons in Bihar.
1. Anil agarwal, born in patna(24th January 1954) – founder and chairman of Vedanta Resources PLC. He controls Vedanta Resources through Volcan Investments, a holding vehicle with a 100% stake in the business.
2. Ravindra Kumar Sinha, born in Jehanabad,Bihar (1st july 1954)- Ravindra Kumar Sinha is a Padma Shri awarded Indian biologist and environmentalist. Currently, he is Vice-Chancellor of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University and formerly of Nalanda Open University.
3. Ravindra Kishore Sinha, born in Buxar, Bihar(22nd september, 1951)- also known as RK Sinha is an Indian billionaire businessman, politician and journalist. He is the founder of Security and Intelligence Services (SIS), a private security solutions provider in India and Australia. He is also a billionaire and member of Rajya Sabha.
4. Subrata roy, born in Araria, Bihar( 10th june 1948)- is an Indian businessman. He is the Managing Worker and Chairman of Sahara India Pariwar, an Indian conglomerate with diversified businesses and assets including Aamby Valley City, and India’s largest land bank spread in cities across India. Subhrata Roy Sahara founded the company in 1978.
5. Sanjay Kumar Jha, born in Sultanganj (1968)- is the former CEO of GlobalFoundries and former chairman and chief executive officer of Motorola Mobility. Prior to that he was the chief operating officer of Qualcomm. He began his career in 1994 as a senior engineer with the Qualcomm very large scale integration group working on the Globalstar satellite phone, and later on the first 13k vocoder application specific integrated circuit, which was integrated into Qualcomm’s MSM2200 chipset.